YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE PROCESSED IN THE COUNTRY WHERE IT WAS COLLECTED AS WELL AS OTHER COUNTRIES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE UNITED STATES) WHERE LAWS REGARDING PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE LESS STRINGENT THAN THE LAWS IN YOUR COUNTRY AND BY USING THE SITE OR SUBMITTING PERSONAL INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE, YOU ARE EXPRESSLY CONSENTING TO SUCH PROCESSING.
Information We May Collect
If you contact us by sending us an e-mail, we may collect any information that is contained in and attached to your e-mail (including a resume). We will use your Personal Information to respond to your inquiry. We may also use your Personal Information to provide you with notifications related to the Site and products and services that we provide, such as electronic newsletters or promotional e-mails, should you request to receive such communications from us, we may also collect the email address you provide in order to fulfill your requests.
Some information about you will be automatically collected each time you visit the Site. For example, when you visit the Site your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before the Site are collected automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on the Site.
Use of Information We Collect
- operate and improve our Site, products, and services;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Site, products, and services;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and services you request;
- send you related information, including, but not limited to, confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about new contests, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by FORMA Therapeutics and our selected partners; and
- link or combine your Personal Information with other Personal Information that we receive from third-parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may provide your Personal Information to third-party service providers and suppliers who work on behalf of or with us to provide you with some of the services and features of the Site and to help us communicate with our users. However, these service providers and suppliers do not have any independent right to use this information except to help us provide the Site to you.
- Corporate Restructuring.In the event FORMA Therapeutics experiences a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your Personal Information will likely be among the assets transferred. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, Personal Information may also be transferred as a business asset.
Choices Regarding Personal Information
Security and Confidentiality
FORMA Therapeutics is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Information. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage and security, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while FORMA Therapeutics uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its security.